I will be speaking on the following topics at the Providence and History Module presented by Christ Theological Seminary and hosted by Chalcedon Presbyterian Church. Additional lectures will be presented by Pastor Joe Morecraft III and Associate Pastor Tim Price. The full schedule and list of lecture topics available here. This event is free to the public with breakfast and lunch served daily.
For more information and to register for this module, please call 770-205-9390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Times and Dates when Bill will be lecturing are subject to change within the overall module schedule.
- The Colonial Wars of America and Providential Significance
- The Forgotten Christian Founder: Patrick Henry
- A Friendship That Changed History: John Adams and Thomas Jefferson
- Would George Washington Have Seceded from the Union with Robert E. Lee?
- Tour of Old Books Bookstores in Atlanta, led by Bill Potter
- Free - Advance Registration required
- Showing of film “Gods and Generals” or “Gettysburg” with introduction by Bill Potter
- Film on Slavery in America - DVD (BP Intro)
- Why the South Lost the War Between the States: Some Secondary Causal Reflections (BP)
- The Two Best Presidents: Tyler and Cleveland Contra Mundum (BP)
- Robert Lewis Dabney: The Cassandra of Yankeedom
- Just War Theory, Pearl Harbor, and the Second World War
- Dropping the Atomic Bomb: A Moral Decision?
- The Doolittle Raid, Providence, and the Kingdom of God
- Sesquicentennial Civil War Tour - “The Atlanta Campaign” with Bill Potter (Cyclorama, Museum, Cemetery)
- Detailed Tour Schedule and Admission Fees to be announced - Advance Registration required
The lectures are FREE of charge and open to all who can attend.
Breakfast and Lunch will be served daily.
For more information and to register for this module, please call 770-205-9390 or e-mail email@example.com.